Wrap-around care at Windrush Valley Preparatory School Oxfordshire
Wrap-around care means Before School Care (BSC) and After School Care (ASC). To support the needs of working parents we provide supervised wrap-around care daily, from 8am to 6pm.
Before School Care
- BSC is supervised by Miss Shirley.
- The school is open from 08.00 for parents who need to access (BSC).
- Children have the opportunity to sit quietly or play with their friends.
- Please ensure your child is delivered to BSC after you have dropped off their school bags. Children should not be left unsupervised in their classroom.
- BSC is situated in the Foundation Unit, Old School building.
- BSC is available Monday through to Friday.
After School Care
- ASC is supervised by Mrs Hickman and Miss Shirley.
- ASC is available from 15.30 to 18.00. The school is closed from 18.00.
- Children have the opportunity to sit quietly, play with friends, or take part in a supervised activity.
- ASC is available Monday through to Thursday. ASC is not available on a Friday to facilitate Staff Meetings and Training.
Both Before School Care and After School Care can be accessed by booking in advance, drop-in request or telephone call on 01993 831793