Children may have a school dinner or come in with a packed lunch.
- A daily, hot school meal is available. Meals are prepared on-site using fresh, locally-sourced ingredients by Fresh Start Catering. Menus are available by following the link: freshstartcatering.uk/menus.
- Three menus rotate each term. Menus change every term to give the children good variety and a chance to taste different things.
- Booking and payment must be made through Meal Manager; freshstartcatering.uk/new-meal-manager
- Meals must be ordered before the deadline (the Tuesday of the week before meals are required)
- Parents may elect to provide their child with a packed lunch each day, the contents of which remain the purview of parents. Please remember to include any item of cutlery that this content may dictate.
- Please inform Fresh Start, the school office and your child’s class teacher if they have any food allergies. An allergy form is available below, and also from Fresh Start’s website and should be completed and returned to school.
Menus for the Autumn term are available below: