Windrush Valley Private School Oxfordshire – Fees
Our aim is to make educational excellence available to as many children as possible. As a result, Windrush Valley Private School Oxfordshire is committed to a policy of affordable private school fees. In addition, we have made school fee payment easy, offering a choice of payment methods including the following:
- By cheque, termly or annually
- By inter-bank transfer
- By standing order over 10 months
- The school accepts payment via Employers Childcare Vouchers schemes (for Before School and After School Care, Extended Day Activities, and school trips)
Schedule of Tuition Fees – 2023-2024
|Year Group||Termly Fees||
For families with more than one primary school aged child, we offer discounts on termly fees as follows:
- 2% discount applied to the second child,
- 4% for the third child, and
- 6% for the fourth child.
15 and 30 Hours Free Childcare for 3 and 4 year olds
Children in the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) are eligible for the 15 free hours per week. Some 3 to 4-year-olds are eligible for 30 hours free childcare a week. To find out if you are eligible for the 30 hours, please see the following website: https://www.gov.uk/apply-30-hours-free-tax-free-childcare
Children eligible for the 15 free hours but not the 30 free hours can still attend for more than 15 hours. Any additional hours are charged at a proportion of the normal Foundation Unit termly fee as follows:
- 3 additional hours (1 session) £257.50 per term
- 6 additional hours (2 sessions) £515.00 per term
- 9 additional hours (3 sessions) £772.50 per term
- 12 additional hours (4 sessions) £1030.00 per term
- 15 additional hours (5 sessions) £1287.50 per term
Adhoc Nursery Sessions are charged at £25.00 per session (half a day – either morning or afternoon).
Reception Class Free Childcare
As a private school we are able to claim the EYFS funding until your child turns 5. This means that the Foundation Unit Termly Fees shown above will be reduced by the amount of funding available (either 15 hours or the full 30 hours funding subject to eligibility) for the term(s) until – and including – the term in which they turn 5. This contributes to making the fees affordable to as many children as possible.
Before School/After School Care Fees
Before School care and After School Care is charged at £8.40 per hour.