Children may have a school dinner or come in with a packed lunch.
There are three menus (A, B and C) and these rotate each term. They also change the menus every term so that the children get good variety and a chance to taste different things.
- Children not having a school lunch should be provided with a snack and packed lunch.
- Children having a school lunch should be provided with a mid-morning snack.
- The contents of lunch boxes remain the purview of parents.
- Please remember to include any item of cutlery that this content may dictate.
- Please inform your child’s teacher if they have any food allergies.