Reporting to Parents
Information is made available to parents in one or more of the following ways:
- Via your child/ren’s class teacher
- By letter, via your child/ren’s book bag
- On the parent information notice board located in the playground
- On the whiteboards in each cloakroom
- For younger children, specific comments included in home school diaries
- Weekly Bulletin (emailed)
Parents wanting more time to discuss their child’s progress should arrange a separate meeting with their class teacher.
We report formally to parents on four occasions:
|Parent/Teacher Meetings||Week preceding the Autumn half term|
|End of Term written report||Published on the last day of the Autumn term|
|Parent/Teacher Meetings||Week preceding the Spring half term break|
|End of Term written report||Published on the last day of the Summer term|
|With your co-operation, we endeavour to keep appointments to 15 minute intervals. Pupils’ English, mathematics and Science books are available for scrutiny prior to each meeting.|
Parents of children supported by an additional SEN Programme, will be invited to attend a termly SEN meeting with their child’s class teacher and SEN Support Co-ordinator.